If you know my blog than you’ll know that this is a series that I’ve been doing for months. I started the Get To Know series because I wanted to get to know my fellow followers more and I wanted to spread other bloggers around. Today’s Get To Know post is slightly different…
Nickname(s): Ry, Bubba, Poophead, Furball, Bubs…anything my mom really feels like calling me
Date of Birth: April 2, 2013
Nationality: German… (Pomeranians originated in Germany & Poland)
Occupation: Sleeping, swimming, playing with toys and making mamma happy
- On my first day home I fell into the pool because as my mom, Bea, was vacuuming the pool I had to be by her legs and I accidentally fell in.
- I tried to eat a bee once…it stung my mouth…
- I love to chase toys into the pool and swim all around.
- When mom isn’t looking, I like to go through the garbage.
- I absolutely love toys, I had many toys but I want more and more because I love toys so much.
- Treats are amazing.
- I can do a few tricks such as sit, stay, lay down, high five and paw however sometimes I get so excited for a treat so I do all the tricks at once without mom even asking me to do them.
- I’ve gone on a few hikes even though mom has had to carry me for some of them.
- I have long furry hair but in the summer I have to get my hair cut or I’ll be too hot.
- I love to sleep on moms bed with her.
- If we are on the sofa, I have to sit on my mom, unless I’m too hot then I sit by myself.
- I only pay attention to my grandparents (Bea’s mom and dad) whenever mom isn’t home, otherwise I’m only with mom.
- Mom is my favorite.
- I like to follow mom around everywhere.
- When mom is trying to relax, if I want to play than I scratch her and I jump on her for attention.
- I may just be a dog but I can almost tell time because everyday at 4pm I start begging for my dinner.
- Sometimes I trick mom into thinking I have to use the potty but really I just want to go out and swim.
- I’m not scared of thunder, in fact, I like to sit outside and watch storms.
- I like to grab bugs in my mouth and then drop them…then pick them up…then drop them again…
- I ate a lot of mom’s sandals when I was a puppy.
Fun With Mom:
Toys, Toys, Toys: