The gorgeous Dazed Muse has nominated me for my seventh Mystery Blogger Award. I want to give Dazed Muse a huge shout out for not only nominating me for this award but also for running such an amazing blog. If you aren’t currently following Dazed Muse I’ll be the first to tell you, you are missing out because she has such amazing posts and such great style!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Let’s thank Okoto Enigma for creating this amazing award, that gives the chance to get closer and know better the bloggers!
The Rules Are:
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- Sometimes I toy with the idea of cutting my hair short but I know I will not do it because I will miss my long hair far too much.
- I have expensive taste in cars for someone who isn’t a millionaire.
- Working out my legs is my favorite.
Questions For Me:
- What are the top five things you cherish in your life?
Things? So not including people right because people aren’t things…
– My dog
– My laptop
– My phone
– My car
– The blanket my mom made me when I was an infant
- What risk would you take if you knew you could not fail?
I’d try to fly, in all honesty.
- Whom do you admire most in the world?
- If you could do or be anyone in this world, who would it be and why?
I would be myself because I was placed on this earth for a reason and I am myself for a reason so I shall be myself to the best of my potential.
- What’s your most treasured travel memory?
When my childhood friend and I were in Portugal we were at this bar and we were looking at the view of the street and these two French guys come up to us and ask us where we are from, we said America, they looked at us with disgust and walked away. Funniest thing ever.
One of my best posts recently is The Smile Tag.
My Questions To You:
- What place or places would you like to revisit?
- What song automatically makes you want to get up and dance?
- What is your favorite blog post?
- What are you looking forward to?
- Can you ride a bike?