Hey everyone! I would like to thank the lovely Jade from Beauty and The Flawed for nominating me for The Blue Sky Tag! Go on over and give her blog a look and while you’re over there, give her a follow too!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give nominees 11 questions to answer.
- Acknowledge Waves of Awesomeness in your post who created the art.
Questions Jade Asked Me:
- What is your favorite memory?
You know, it’s very difficult to pick a single favorite memory however I’ll give you one. One of my favorite memories was when I thought Santa was on my roof but it turns out there was someone robbing Christmas decorations from my roof…it’s a sad memory but still kind of funny how I thought it was Santa but really it was a thief.
- How would your friends describe you?
I asked the lovely best friend Ciarra to answer this question and she said the following: sarcastic, silly, independent, frank/blunt, witty, selfless, thoughtful, adventurous, and humorous.
- What is one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
One thing that should be taught in school that isn’t taught already is life. I know that may seem odd but I really think there should be a class titled Life. This class would consist of students picking a job they want, a realistic job, not NBA star or famous actress, something more likely to happen (not saying it can’t happen but yeah). After they pick what job they want, they pick what school, how would they pay for school, would they need a loan…etc. Afterwards they would graduate, they need to buy a house, they’d learn how to do that, they’d learn how much they can actually afford and how to pay bills. In the class they would also purchase a car, have a family…etc. Basically learn life skills that could be applied to actual life. The teacher would be responsible for throwing curve balls such as, oh your car broke down and you need to fix it, figure how much it would cost to fix it. The teacher would also throw things in like taxes and etc. The class would essentially be like a game but a real life game where the values, lessons and skills could be applied to life. This is what I’ve always thought needed to be taught in school.
- If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
God forbid this were to actually ever happen however if I had to live without one I would say smell.
- How would you spend a million pounds?
Pounds?! Well hopefully I would get a million dollars because I live in America but I would definitely buy my mom a better home, I would go on vacation(s) and then buy another Pomeranian then I would save the rest for the future.
- If you could live in a book, TV show or a movie, what would it be?
If I could live in a book I would live in Girl Online by Zoe Sugg because it would be cool to have Penny as a friend because hopefully she could teach me more about photography.
- Are you a leader or a follower?
Uhmmmm, I like to think of myself as a leader.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
If I could have one superpower I would be able to teleport so that I could quickly teleport to certain vacation spots I really want to go to.
- Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of one?
I would like to be the master of one because if I’m the master of one I would be at the top and I could help others become better at whatever it is I’m a master at.
- What makes you happy?
My friends, family, boyfriend, dog, blogging, nature, adventure, travel.
- What is your favorite blog post you have written so far?
My favorite blog post is probably Charging Through because I was so raw and honest in it about my struggles.
My Questions To You:
- If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Who is the kindest person you know?
- What is the worst thing you did as a kid?
- What do you enjoy to do?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
- What is your favorite childhood book?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Invisible- No- More
- A Little Swiss, a Little Canadian
- Don’t Give a Jam
- Olive’s World
- Blonde’s Tea
- Amber Louise
- Dazed Muse
- Making Up Molly
- Diamonds & Daydreaming
- Sara Loves Makeup