The STUNNING Kali from Ink On My Hands has nominated me for my 5th Sunshine Blogger Award. I want to give Kali a massive thank you for considering me for this award and I also want to give her a massive apology for being so late in doing it, hope you didn’t think I forgot about you because I most certainly did not! I suggest that all of you go on over to Kali’s blog because not only is she gorgeous but she writes amazing blog posts.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What was the last show you binge-watched on Netflix?
I actually canceled my Netflix account because I got an Amazon Fire stick however the last show I binge-watched was Vampire Diaries.
2. Who is your favorite person to watch on youtube?
I love to watch Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Sean, Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart, Marcus Butler, Joe Sugg, Oli White, basically that whole British clan I love!
3. What’s the last beauty item you purchased?
Hmmmm, that is a good question, I think it was my Rimmel London Mascara.
4. If you had a theme song to your life, what would it be?
Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer.
5. What’s your signature perfume scent?
Coconut Passion by Victoria Secret hands down!
6. What is your favorite book?
The Girl Online series by Zoe Sugg.
7. What clothing store do you shop at the most?
8. If you were a beauty item, which one would you be?
Bronzer because I love a good tan.
9. What’s your favorite family hand-me-down fashion item?
My mom’s two rings that she use to wear as a teenager and young adult, I wear them now.
10. Where was the last place you travelled?
Uhmmmm, not including New York City because I travel there quite often, I’m going to go with Lake George which is also in NY but nothing like the city.
11. If you could only wear one outfit forever, which one would it be?
Workout leggings and a hoodie.
My Questions To You:
- What was the last thing to make you smile?
- How would you change the world?
- If you could move anywhere, where would you move?
- What places would you like to visit (real or fake)?
- What game or games do you love to play with friends and family?
- Have you ever gone surfing, scuba diving or been on a jet ski?
- Do you prefer the city, the mountains or the beach?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- Funniest moment you’ve experienced recently?
- Favorite joke?
ALL OF YOU! Make sure to tag me so I can go and check out your answers.