Love is in the air this month, you know, with it being February and all and the whole Valentine’s day thing…Well anyway, if you feel that you are struggling to come up with the perfect gift for your special man, don’t look any further! I have just the gift ideas for you to look into.
On a Budget:
Some of us are definitely on a budget this month, whether it’s because we spent far too much during the holidays or because we are saving up for that big vacation we want to take we are thinking budget…budget…budget! Below are some budget friendly gift ideas.
Baskets are a great way to show that you’ve put in the effort to think of exactly what that person may like. The best thing about baskets is you can control what you put in the basket, make it look as great as you want it to, and pick the stuff that goes in the baskets based off of the amount of money you want to spend.
The Foodie: For the lover that is really into food and trying new things; make them a basket full of snacks that they can enjoy far beyond the 14th
- Chocolates (because what’s Valentine’s day without chocolates)
- Cookies (all kinds, very sugary, new ones, organic, healthy ones, anything you think they may like)
- Granola bars (perfect for on the go and they’ll think of you when they go to snack)
- Restaurant gift card
- Cook book
- Cooking utensils (spoons, spatulas, knife set…etc.)
The Stressed One: For the lover that is far too stressed with work, himself and life.
- Cozy fun socks (weird, but it can help lighten the stress)
- Comfy PJs
- A robe
- A candle
- Men’s lotions, scrubs, deodorant, facials…etc.
- BONUS: write a little card in the basket saying you’ll have a night of pampering him and give him a nice massage to relax him while he watches a film
For some, money is no issue when it comes to spending it on their lover. This category is for the people who are ready to splurge!
The Tech Guy: For the man who is obsessed with the latest techonology.
- Latest phone
- Apple watch
- Drone (because boys will be boys and will always love gadgets like this)
- Xbox or game console they have been eyeing down
The Stressed One: Once again, for the one who is too stressed out with life.
- Vacation getaway (“Bermuda, Bahamas, come on pretty momma”)
- Top of the line spa (We suggest Aire Ancient Baths in NYC)
- Massage chair
The Fashionista: For the one who loves to look good.
- Clothes, clothes and more clothes (They love fashion so you can’t go wrong. Try looking for designers like Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Kenneth Cole, Gucci, Versace, Burberry)
I hope these ideas were helpful and if you think of anything else please leave it in the comment section to help everyone else out!!