Hey hey hey!! I’m here again today to share with you some road trip essentials! I bet this may seem like quite a random post and that is because it is but at the same time it isn’t… You see, I’ve been on a road trip recently and I do plan to share all of the exciting places I went to but for now I’ll focus on the main task at hand which is…ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS!
So what is it exactly that you may need for a road trip? Well, I’ve complied the list below:
- Car with a full tank of gas, fresh oil and rotated tires
- Spare tire and some jumper cables (just to be safe)
- License/ registration
- GPS (because how else are you going to get around to everywhere)
- Money and credit cards
- Bug spray and sun tan lotion
- Phone chargers
- Hand sanitizer
- Cooler with ice packs and water, lots of water to stay hydrated!
- Chapstick, deodorant, body spray
- Music playlist
- Tablet with shows
- Packed clothes
- Book bag with major essentials/electronics
Those are just a few of the MAJOR things you definitely need for a road trip. Can you think of any others?! Let me know in the comment section below!
Don’t forget to follow my Instagram because I’ve been posting MANY posts on there!