It’s Christmas time so why not do a Christmas themed Q&A! Like this Q&A? Try it yourself!
1. Are you excited about Christmas?
2. What are your favorite things about Christmas?
Being with everyone, playing games, movies and lots of yummy dessert!
3. What are your 3 favorite Christmas songs?
Baby It’s Cold Outside, This Christmas – Chris Brown, and All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
4. What are your 3 favorite Christmas movies?
Arthur Christmas, Home Alone 1 & Home Alone 2
5. How much sleep do you average on Christmas Eve?
I get a full nights sleep, hopefully!
6. What do you want for Christmas?
Uhmmm, nothing in particular.
7. Do you like flurries, blizzard, or no snow on Christmas?
Ideally, as long as I’m not driving, a blizzard! Oh and I don’t want to lose any of my amenities such as electricity, internet or cable. Wow, what a diva!
8. What was your favorite gift you ever got?
I got a navigation system built into my car that is touch screen and has bluetooth!
9. Real or Artificial tree?
I have an artificial tree but I do love the idea of a real tree!
10. What is your favorite ornament?
I have these gold glittery snowflakes that I really like.
11. Do you like giving or receiving presents more?
12. When do you open presents, Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
Midnight on Christmas Eve, so technically Christmas day?
13. Star or Angel on top of your tree?
Neither, I have a bow !
14. When do you put up your decorations?
The day after Thanksgiving!
15. When do you take them down?
A couple of days after New Years! It’s much more exciting to put up the decorations than to take them down some typically they stay up for a bit of time.
16. When do you normally go Christmas shopping?
ASAP! I like to have a majority of my gifts done! I typically start mid November and if I’m doing really good that year, I finish in November, otherwise I finish in the beginning of December!
17. When does the Christmas Season officially start for you?
November time I start feeling Christmassy, I try to hold off till after Thanksgiving as much as I can!
18. What is better, the weeks leading up to Christmas, Eve, or Day?
The weeks leading up, when you’re preparing all the decorations, watching films, shopping and eager for the day to come.
19. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No but I love the idea of it.
20. Do you stay home on Christmas, or go out?
Typically stay home, but I will be sharing Christmas with my boyfriend so I’ll be spending time at his house and at mine!
21. What is the best Christmas Rankin Bass special?
I have no idea what you’re on about!
22. Have you ever had a miserable Christmas?
Not that I can remember, although, one year we did get a Christmas decoration stolen from our house but that didn’t make it miserable!
23. How much do you normally spend on a person?
Depends on the person and how close they are to me!
24. What is your Christmas meal?
We don’t really have a Christmas meal that is tradition!
25. Do you wrap your gifts or bag them?
I LOVE TO WRAP!
NOTE: I did not create this Q&A, I found it online!