The amazingly stunning Dazed Muse has nominated me for yet another award, that award being the Liebster Award! Dazed Muse is all about lifestyle and fashion so we should all really be following her for some great tips and inspiration!
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
- I really want to start sharing more fashion related posts however I don’t feel all that wonderful in front of the camera.
- I get hangry; angry when hungry.
- I don’t really do well with sudden change.
- I often times go online to stores and I fill up the cart only to realize that I will not spend $700 on clothes in one go.
- I like spending my evenings watching home improvement shows, movies or playing games.
- I have a huge sweet tooth but not for sour candy or hard candy, more for chocolate and desserts.
- I never really liked my handwriting but many people seem to like it.
- Sweaty workouts are my favorite workouts.
- I wear multiple layers when I work out so that I can sweat even more than if I were only using one layer.
- I wish I could eat pizza everyday without gaining a massive amount of weight.
- I haven’t painted a canvas in awhile but I do enjoy it.
Dazed Muse’s Questions:
- How did blogging start?
I’ve always had a blog but I always gave up on it but last year I decided I really needed a hobby so I started this one and I’ve stuck to it. I’ve been loving every minute of it and I just want to keep on sharing my life, my thoughts and my experiences.
- What do you like most in your life?
I like how everyday is different. Although I am a substitute teacher, each day is new because I never know how students will act, are they having a good day? A bad day? Are they going to act up? Are they going to be good? You just never really know.
- Whom do you admire most in the world?
I admire my mother most in the world. She’s been through a lot and she’s so strong and yet still so funny.
- If you had the option to move to another country, where would you like to go?
England, I would definitely move to England.
- If there was only one season throughout all the year, which you’ll prefer?
SUMMMMMERRRRRR!! I love the style and I love the tans.
- How would you describe your style?
I have no idea! I like what I like and that’s about it.
- Which is your favourite fashion item?
I’m really loving dresses at the moment because they are so easy to put on and you can either look dressy in them or more casual.
- What is the best thing that happened to you?
The best thing that happened to me is getting my dog, she’s really brought me so much happiness.
- What is your favourite thing to do?
- What product can you not live without?
I feel like with this type of question, I’ll always have a different answer depending on my mood. Today I’m going to go with tea because I could really go for a tea right now.
- What makes you feel accomplished?
A sweaty workout!
My Questions to You:
- When was the last time you were extremely proud of yourself?
- Do you prefer alone time or would you rather always be with people?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are you capable of cooking/baking?
- Have you ever tried to do a project and it went terribly wrong?
- Where was the last place you visited?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re feeling low?
- What have you learned thus far throughout your life?
- What is your favorite clothing brand?
- Where do you want to visit?
- What quote do you find very powerful?
As always, I plan on nominating all of you! If you do this award, please make sure to tag me so that I can go on over to your blog and check it out!