Once again the magnificent Midnight Magician has nominated me for another award. I want to give Midnight Magician a massive thank you for choosing to nominate me and I have a message for all of you which is to go on over and follow them because they are extremely supportive and they deserve all of the followers in the world!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- The month of May I spent teaching English because I was in for a long term substitute position…for those of you wondering, no I am not certified to teach English however I am a mathematics person. Nonetheless, the district was desperate for someone who could control the kids and teach them and so my name was mentioned and I took the challenge.
- I often listen to music as I type out my blog posts.
- I sadly have no rhyme and therefore I am an awful dancer.
- What was the last thing you ate?
An apple with peanut butter.
- Who’s the last friend you talked to?
My best friend.
- One thing you wish someone in your life knew(you don’t have to say who they are).
I wish someone in my life would understand that words are scaring and they really should be careful with what they say, joking or not.
- What song do you currently have in your head?
I have no song in my head but I am currently listening to Afire Love by Ed Sheeran.
- How easy do you think you are to read as a person?
I have been told by multiple, multiple, multiple people that I am very hard to read.
My Best Posts:
I’m going to share my most recent best posts instead of my overall best posts.
My Questions To You:
- What is one thing that people do that you will never understand why they do it?
- What quote or quotes has changed your life?
- What special talents do you have?
- Do you sing along to songs or do you prefer to just listen to them?
- How do you like to spend a sunny Sunday evening?
Everyone, whether you’ve done this before or not I nominate you! Make sure to tag me so that I can get notified and check it out.