Hello lovely people, the amazing Nisha from InspiresN has nominated me for my second Awesome Blogger Award! InspiresN is an amazing blog that has great recipes, photography and quotes; I think everyone should go on over and give Nisha a follow because who doesn’t love recipes, photos and quotes?! Thank you so much Nisha for nominating me and I’m sorry this is over a month late!
About the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Question’s By InspiresN:
- Your favorite fast food.
Chick Fil A
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person?
Outdoor for sure!
- What is the best advice for blogging that you received?
Just do what you want and post what you like!
- Your dream vacation destination?
I have so many places I want to visit: California, Cancun, Bahamas, Bora Bora, England, Italy, Greece, the list really goes on and on!
- Why did you start your blog?
I’ve always kinda had one but I started this one because I felt like I needed a hobby and this time around I haven’t wanted to give up because I am absolutely loving it!
- Your favorite quote ?
I have many quotes that I love but one of them is “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
- What are your future aspirations?
Travel, travel, travel, be happy and travel.
- What is your favorite part of the blogging world?
I love how supportive we all are of one another.
- Did you meet any celebrity and how was the experience?
I have met Nick Cannon. He seemed nice but we were really rushed out of the room.
- One innovative recipe that you invented or would like to try?
Hmmmmm, I don’t think I ever actually just made up a recipe all on my own. I experiment with seasonings and stuff of that sort but I’ve never actually like made my own recipe.
My Questions To You:
- What is your favorite place you’ve traveled to?
- Do you have any pets?
- Is there a book or film that has changed your perspective on life? If so, what book?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- Would you rather visit a lake, beach or city area?
- When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Do you enjoy dressing up or would you prefer to always dress casually?
- Did you ever collect anything as a child?
- What is the best thing you ever bought yourself?
I nominate every single one of you! If you do this, please make sure to tag me so that I get notified and can go on over to check it out!