Last month the great Jirah Merizz nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag. I want to give Jirah a major thank you and also say sorry for being late with doing this tag. I would encourage everyone to go on over to her blog and give her a big follow, some likes and some comments too because that is the nice thing to do and because she has a great blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Jirah’s Questions To Me:
- What is one thing you fear the most?
Honestly, death but aside from that spiders, illness’, snakes…many things probably.
- What does your name mean?
Uhmmmm, let’s go check it out…awww, well according to Google in Latin it means “brings joy” and in other language it means “she who brings happiness.” Well that has made my day!
- What movie/series would you recommend to everyone?
Home Alone…I love Home Alone.
- What is your favourite scent?
Coconut Passion by Victoria Secret.
- What is so far your most popular post?
My most popular post is Blogging Advice 001. That post has 185 likes and 72 comments. Whoop whoop!
- Would you rather watch a sunrise in a beach or watch a sunset in a park?
Sunrise on the beach!
- Would you rather see a rare aurora or hug a wolf? (I know wolves are dangerous but imagine if it’s tamed!)
As fun as hugging a wolf sounds, I would much rather see an aurora.
- Would you rather live in a tropical country and just stay where you are right now?
A tropical country sounds fabulous.
- Sleep with spiders or be in a lion’s den?
Lion’s den….I hate spiders.
- Have you experienced going out without money or your money being lost?
Hmmmm, no, only time I lost money would be at the casino.
- How do you feel right now?
I’m pretty good right now but I cannot wait to leave work.
My Questions To You:
- What valuable lesson have you learned recently?
- What is your favorite snack?
- Would you prefer to spend the night away with a lot of friends or the night away with only a couple of friends?
- Do you have a go to outfit?
- Is there anywhere you are so eager to visit?
- What quote or quotes do you live by?
- How has this year been for you so far?
- What is the most expensive thing you’ve bought yourself?
- At the moment, what song are you loving?
- What do you do when you’re in a bad mood?
- Favorite brand or brands?
ALL OF YOU! If you’ve done this post before or not, I would highly suggest that everyone takes part and shares this award with each other. Make sure to tag me in the post if you do it.