Hey amazing readers, how is everyone doing today? Do let me know in the comment section below and also, share with me what you are looking forward to. Today I am blogging about yet another award, I can’t describe how thankful and shocked I am by all of the awards that I have been receiving lately. The wonderful, amazing, gorgeous Jade from Beauty and the Flawed has nominated me for The Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much Jade for choosing me as one of your nominees, I greatly appreciate it! Everyone, go on over to Jade’s blog and check her out, while you are there, give her a massive follow and like her posts!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for the award.
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
Jade’s Questions To Me:
- What is the best thing someone has ever done for you?
I think the best thing someone has ever done for me is simply to support me in everything I do. To motivate me to be a better person and to stand by my side while I work to achieve my goals.
- Do you have any obsessions?
I go through phases of obsessions, so I’ll be very obsessed with one thing and then I’ll be over it for weeks at a time and then perhaps return to it.
- What is your favourite movie?
Ahhhh, I don’t have one. I find it so difficult to pick favorites honestly.
- Where is your favourite place you have ever visited?
Ahhh, this is difficult. I fell in love with Algarve, Portugal but I also really loved Madrid, Spain but let’s not forget Boston, MA because that is great too! (Told you I was bad at picking favorites.)
- Who inspires you?
Myself, certain YouTuber such as Zoe Sugg, Niomi Smart, Tanya Burr, my best friend, my boyfriend, my mom.
- How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for about 1 year and 3 months.
- What is your favourite post you have shared on your blog?
As I’ve said, picking favorites isn’t my thing but I can honestly say I like all of the posts I have posted.
My Questions To You:
- For you, what is the best time of day?
- Are you a planned and organized person or a bit chaotic and disorganized?
- Do you prefer silence or constant noise?
- Do you have a quick go to meal you enjoy eating on really busy days? If so, what is it?
- Do you prefer to eat out or cook food yourself?
- What is your ideal dream job?
- How far do you want your blog to go?
Everyone reading this. Is that cheating? Maybe, but this way I can give whoever wants to answer my questions the opportunity to do so. Plus, if you’ve never received this award or any award it definitely opens that door up to you! Best of luck and make sure you tag me if you do this so that I can see your answers.