The amazing The Gecko Online has not only been so clever to start her own tag but she’s also nominated ME for the very first tag she’s created which is titled The Positive Blogger Tag. The Gecko Online has created this tag in hopes of making someone else’s day which I find very admirable, sweet and an excellent act of kindness. I want to give the greatest thanks to The Gecko Online for nominating me for this tag, I feel truly honored and I am so happy that you’ve chosen me out of all the people you could have chosen. I also want to mention another two things one being, sorry this is so late but I did have all my other blogs made up for the month of April and I never got around to this one because I got a bit busy, secondly, I am very happy that you’ve thought of a way to spread positive vibes throughout this blogging community.
• Thank the blogger who wrote about you, providing a link to their blog, and creating a positive overview of what they write about
• Choose two or more blogs to write about
• Write about them in the topics that have been set (see below)
• At the end of your post include some sort of quote, image, or your own words talking about why it’s important to smile
• Comment on your nominees blogs and let them know that you have done this tag, as well as let them know that they are the next people nominated to do it
• Include the link to the creator of the tags blog (just so I can read the lovely things you all write- thegeckoonline)
• Please include links to the blogs
• Why they are such an amazing blogger ( eg. Include what they write about)
• Your favourite of their posts and why
• Why you chose them for this tag
• Reasons why others should check out their blog
Truth be told I couldn’t do this post and not include Abigail. As most of you should know by my endless amounts of rambling that I’ve done about Abigail, she amazes me because for her age she is so mature, so admirable, so creative and so stunning too. Abigail works hard on her posts, shows us her interests and gives us some amazing advice about blogging and about life in general. Abigail is one of the most positive people I’ve come across in this community so how could I not nominate her? Furthermore, Abigail started her own tag too much like The Gecko Online. Abigail’s tag was titled The Gratitude Tag and it was designed to show thanks and show appreciation for whatever it is one is happy to have in their life and therefore I don’t think I could think of anyone more suited for this tag than Abigail! I think my favorite post by Abigail is actually The Gratitude Tag only because we got a chance to see how down to earth she is and how creative she can be as well. If you aren’t already following Abigail, I think you definitely should because she posts amazing posts, does a great job at editing her photos and she is simply down to earth and wonderful!
Another outstanding person who is perfect for this tag is Ann-Kathrin from Glucksgesit. Despite struggling her first year to gain readers and followers, Ann-Kathrin never gave up which is most definitely a positive attribute to have. Ann posts amazing DIY projects, baking posts and she is an all around great blogger because she always remains active and a part of the community. There are many posts that I love that Ann has created but I’ll just go with the latest one I’ve loved which is her creation of cupcakes inspired by The Little Mermaid. As I’ve said in many of my other posts, I would highly recommend that everyone go and follow Ann because she is down to earth, full of exciting and creative crafts and she’s just an all around amazing person.
“Be someone else’s sunshine. Be the reason someone else smiles today.”