Hey everyone! Once I was scrolling through WordPress and came across Her Shimmering Pages and she had just written a This or That Tag; I found the tag quite fun and different and therefore, I’ve decided to do it myself! If you find it fun or if this seems like something you’d be interested in doing then I highly recommend you give it a go!
- Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer; a girl needs her tan
- Lip gloss or Lipstick: Lipstick; I don’t like the stickiness of lip gloss
- Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara
- Foundation or Concealer: Concealer; must hide my dark circles
- Neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral all the way
- Pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed; I’ve never tried loose eyeshadow
- Brushes or sponges: Brushes
- Long or short: Longish; I like my nails long because I think it’s more flattering on me however I always break them so they end up short.
- Acrylic or Natural: Natural; I love the look of acrylic nails however I don’t want to spend the money on them.
- Brights or darks: Darks; but it really depends on the mood
- Flower or No flower: No flower
- Perfume or Body splash: Body splash
- Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion
- Body wash or Soap: Body wash
- Lush or other bath company: Bath &BodyWorks; since I don’t go to Lush too often, but I do love their products
- Jeans or sweet pants: Jeans
- Long sleeves or short: Short
- Long Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
- Stripes or Plaid: Stripes
- Flip flops or Sandals: Sandals
- Scarves or Hats: Scarves
- Studs or Dangy earrings: Studs
- Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets; I wear the same cross necklace all the time, so I figured picking a bracelet made sense
- Heels or Flats: I love both but out of comfort; flats.
- Cow boy boots or Riding Boots: Riding Boots
- Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodies
- Curly or Straight: Straight
- Bun or ponytail: Bun for walking around and pony for workouts
- Bobby pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby pins
- Hair spray or Gel: Hair spray
- Long or Short: Long
- Light or Dark: Dark
- Side swept bang or Full bangs: Neither
- Up or down: Down
- Rain or Shine: Shine
- Summer or Winter: Summer
- Fall or Spring: Fall
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that some of you try it out, if you do please do make sure to let me know!