The month of awards keeps on going with yet another award post! Today I want to thank the amazing Jen for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Jen nominated me last month on March 14th but I’m just getting around to posting this post. Thank you so much Jen for nominating me and so so so sorry that it’s so late, hope you didn’t think I forgot about you. I think everyone over here should just leave this post and go on over to Jen’s blog because she has great posts on food, beauty, travel and life!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am 5’2″.
- I started college only weighing 90 pounds because for years my metabolism was so high and I just couldn’t gain weight, I’ve gained 30 pounds since than and look so much more healthy.
- I do nearly every award/tag I’m nominated for which I hope doesn’t annoy my readers.
- I love to share other blogs which is one of the main reasons I complete the awards/tags.
- I enjoy making Belgium Waffles for breakfast. (Whenever I actually have the time to make them.)
- I drive a Mustang.
- I love smoothies.