Hey everyone! The amazing Midnight Magician has nominated me for my 5th Blue Sky Tag! I firstly want to start off by apologizing to Midnight Magician because they nominated me March 26th which is quite far away from today however I’ve had all my blogs planned for a really long time and since I keep my awards in number order, I had to plop this one after the others. Now that I have that out of the way, I would love to encourage every single one of you to go on over to Midnight Magician and check them out! Give them a follow, some likes and leave some comments on some posts too!
Here are the rules :
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees
- Nominate 11 people
Questions Given to Me By Midnight Magician:
- How many languages can you speak?
I speak English, Portuguese and Spanish. I did also take Italian for four years but I am quite rusty now.
- What’s one thing you want to accomplish by the end of this year?
By the end of this year I want to finally graduate college, I cannot wait to be done.
- What makes you really angry?
Disorder, chaos, loudness, messiness, rude people, disrespect….etc.
- What makes you really happy?
My best friend, my boyfriend, my family, my dog, life.
- Favourite book/series?
My favorite book series is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.
- Films or books?
Films, definitely films.
- Coffee or tea?
I love both.
- Anything funny/interesting that recently happened to you?
My best friend was walking in the city by my side and she tripped so hard that it sounded like she was trying to tap dance and a few people turned around very scared. P.S. check out her blog here.
- Do you believe in true love/soul mates?
Yes of course I do!
- Milk,Dark or White chocolate?
I love milk and dark chocolate but the dark chocolate can’t be too dark if that makes sense.
- One of your favourite quotes? And why?
I absolutely love quotes and if you have been here for awhile you would know that because I have a blog series titled “Quotes To Live By.” One of my favorite quotes is “She believed she could, so she did.”
Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your favorite thing that you’ve purchased lately?
- Have you ever had an awful restaurant experience? Can you share?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you admire about others?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you have an traditions that you do every year?
- What is your dream job?
- Would you rather be able to read minds or be able to teleport?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What place or places are you looking forward to visit?
- How are you feeling today?
- Pink For Days
- The Lillie Bag
- Of Lashes and Leith
- Tracey O’Brien
- Very Punny
- Tea and Tales
Thank you so very much for coming by today! I hope you enjoyed this post. I hope each and everyone of you has an amazing day!