Hello everyone! How are you all doing?! Is everyone dealing with the April showers alright? Are you even getting April showers? Do you even know what I’m talking about? Hope you’re having a lovely day and lovely month, let me know how it’s going in the comment section below.
Today, I wan to thank the oh so super lovely Anna from Paper Hearts & Pencils Marks for nominating me back in the beginning of March for this award. Yes, you read that right, Anna nominated me for this award back in the beginning of March and I’m only just now catching up! I’m so so sorry but I’ve been receiving a lot of nominations recently and I’ve been attempting to spread them out throughout the months. Anywho, let me tell you a bit about Anna, she’s a gorgeous girl living the last of years of her 20s up in West Virgina. Anna started her blog as a means to share her thoughts, her inspirations, and her stories. I would 100% recommend going on over to check out Anna’s blog! While you’re over there give her a huge follow, some likes and comments too because she total deserves it.
A message to Anna: Sorry I’m so late with this post, hope you didn’t think I forgot about you!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
My Questions From Anna:
1.What’s your favorite part about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is being able to share who I am, what I’m interested in and getting a response from others. I can honestly say, I love the community, I love being able to share our thoughts and talk to one another as if we were close friends.
2. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be and why?
My NOSE!!! I honestly hate my nose so so so so much! I have always hated my nose, even as a little girl. I was made fun of a lot because of my nose, although I’ve learned to live with it, if I had a magical wand I would totally change it.
3. What are the top three places you would travel to if you could?
I have many places I want to travel to but I’ll name three: England, Greece and Cancun.
4. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
If I could meet any celebrity I would love to meet Ed Sheeran, I’m not just saying that because I am so jamming to his album, Divide, right now but also because he seems so real, so amazing.
5. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change anything, not even my hardest of times only because it’s made me the person I am today.
6. Do you like reading? If so, what are some of your favorite books?
I do not like to read, however, there are books that I do enjoy reading. The books I absolutely love are Girl Online by Zoë Sugg, Girl Online On Tour by Zoë Sugg and Girl Online Going Solo by Zoë Sugg, clearly there is a trend and that trend is I love the way Zoë writes! I also really enjoyed reading Life at Performance Level by Curtis Zimmerman; if you’re stuck in a rut definitely read that book, definitely very motivational and life changing.
7. What’s your favorite season and why?
Summerrrrrr!! I just love having sun kissed skin, I feel like I look so much healthier and happier. I also love summer because I love the beach, pools and being outdoors.
8. Are you a “dog person”, or a “cat person”?
Currently laying next to my favorite dog as I type this, definitely a dog person.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Honestly, I feel as though I cannot answer this because although I would love to stay I would love to live in Hawaii, LA, England, I’ve never actually been to these places and witnessed the lifestyle. I’d have to say I need to check every place out before I decide…anyone trying to buy me some plane tickets?!
10. What’s one of the biggest lessons you’ve learned?
Live your life for you, not for anyone else. If you ever feel as though someone is taking your limelight from your own life or if you ever feel as though someone is bringing you down then they most likely are. Remember, your life is your stage, you are the main character, you are the producer, you are the director, take control of your stage and make it great. P.S I learned this from reading Life at Performance Level by Curtis Zimmerman, really, go ahead and check it out.
11. Guilty pleasure?
DESSERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Which I gave up for lent…)
My Questions to You Beautiful Nominees:
- For you, what is the most challenging thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written yourself?
- What sound do you absolutely love?
- Quick! We are making a soundtrack to your life, what are your top 5 songs to describe your life?
- It’s a really busy day and you finally have 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do in those 30 minutes?
- What is your least favorite vegetable?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- It’s Friday night, where could we most likely find you?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
(Sorry if I’ve already nominated you for this or if you’ve already been nominated)
- A Daily Dose of Holly
- Tabi Bee
- Roman and Jesci
- Life Style for Your Eyes
- Tracey O’Brien
- Blonde’s Tea
- Tour with Brielle