I want to start off this post by thanking the gorgeous Bakes From A Hackney Kitchen for nominating me for this award! For some great tasty recipes, go on over to her blog and give her a follow, some likes and comments!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Hackney Kitchen Questions to Me:
- Cats or dogs?
Dogs for sure!
- What is the headline you’d most like to see?
I would like to see a headline that mentions that there will be peace among every country.
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose?
If I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would like to be somewhere tropical like Turks & Caicos, Cancun, or Punta Cana.
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog to share my thoughts and create a new hobby for myself.
- How do you find the time to keep your blog updated?
During breaks at work I type up posts or I schedule time in as if it were a homework assignment or part of my real job.
- I’m baking a cake for you – what flavour?
- If you had to give up either cake or pasta for life which one would you pick?
I would give up cake only because I’m not a massive fan of cake, plus if I give up cake I can still have cookies, brownies, chocolates and ice cream.
- If you could talk to one famous dead person who would you pick?
I’m not really sure there is anyone I would like to talk to.
- How do you feel about afternoon naps?
I’ve never been a huge nap person however if I’m extremely exhausted they are amazing!
- Do you blog everyday?
I do, I honestly take this as if it were a job of mine only I do it as a hobby. If I don’t post a post that day then I’m either writing posts up for future days or I’m checking out other blogs, commenting and liking away.
- North or south London?
I’m so sad to say I’ve never been to London; I would love to visit though.
My Questions to You:
- What is on your wish list? What do you wish to buy at the moment?
- Are you a big spender or a saver?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you prefer chocolate or sweets?
- Do you have a go to entree dish you like to eat?
- If you’re feeling under the weather, what do you do to pick yourself up?
- What is one thing you wish you were better at?
- What is one thing you are looking forward to?
- Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, where have you been?
- Do you prefer to read a book or watch a film?
- What is your least favorite thing to do?
- Windy Style
- Dazed Muse
- Hanna Miller Fitness
- Peculiar Porter
- Life To Lauren
- Daniela Soriano
- Charlotte Amanda
- Maitri Patel
- Life of Daisy
- Megan Dunham
- Ainsley Louise