Hello everyone! I wasn’t kidding when I said this was the month of catching up on awards and tags! Today I want to share with you another One Lovely Blog Award that I have received! The gorgeous Jules from Blonde’s Tea has nominated me for this award and I couldn’t be more thankful! I want to give Jules a huge shout out because her blog is great and you should all go on over to check her out!
Another person that has not so recently nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award is Lindsey. Lindsey is a stunning girl who has a blog on lifestyle, beauty and fashion! Go on over to her blog and give her a follow because she definitely deserves it!
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
Seven Facts About Me: (times two because I was nominated twice)
- I’m a substitute teacher and I’m currently studying to become a mathematics teacher.
- I’m terrified of airplanes but I am determined to get on a plane this year!
- I’m a huge dog lover, in fact, I’ve had 3 dogs throughout my lifetime so far.
- I do not like brussel sprouts.
- I’ve always dreamed of visiting California.
- Monopoly Deal is one of my favorite games to play.
- I don’t drink very soda very often, usually only with Chick Fil A or pizza.
- I’m Portuguese.
- I went to Boston once and fell in love with the place.
- I often times go about my day complementing people in my head.
- I don’t like to waste money on buying drinks at bars or clubs, I rather spend my money on adventures and trips.
- I love shows and movies that involve the CIA.
- Puns make me laugh.
- I’m quite sarcastic.
ALL OF YOU!!! I’m serious, I really want to nominate everyone who reads this so please do it and let me know so that I can check it out.