Hey everyone how are you all doing?! Today I have an award to post, one of many this month! On March 14 I was nominated by Lifestyle For Your Eyes for the Liebster Award. I want to thank Lifestyle For Your Eyes tremendously for nominating me for this award, thank you, thank you, thank you! I also want to let all of you know that you should go over to her blog and check it out, give her a follow, a comment, a like!
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
Questions For Me:
- When you were younger what was your dream job, have you followed through with it?
When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher! I’m currently a substitute teacher and I’ll hopefully become teacher certified in December 2017.
- If you could travel to 3 places over the next month, where would you go?
England, Greece, Italy.
- Has blogging changed your life, if so how?
Yes, I think blogging has changed my life. For me, blogging is a hobby, a hobby I enjoy a lot. Blogging has helped me make connections with people, it’s helped me express my thoughts and feelings and it has helped me realize how dedicated I am to blogging.
- Do you believe that positive and negative experiences are a must in life or do you feel that negatives could be completely avoided?
As must as I would LOVE to avoid the negative experiences in life, I do believe that they help form a person and help them become well rounded.
- Food wise, what would be one of your guilty pleasures?
Tiramisu would be ONE, but trust me, I have many.
- How did you get involved with blogging?
I’ve been blogging for ages now, I started blogging on Tumblr when I was about 11. A couple of years ago I started a Bloglovin’ but I gave up on it and then I started this WordPress over a year ago and I’ve been keeping to it and loving it!
- What would you say is one of your hidden talents?
Hidden talents?! I don’t think I have any hidden talents honestly, is blogging considered a talent? Maybe that.
- Clothing wise – Neutrals or Pastels?
- If you could go back in time, would you change anything in your past? (No need to elaborate on what if not comfortable)
Yes, I would go back and change one thing from my past.
- Do you collect anything?
No, I do not.
- What is currently your favorite song?
Every song from Ed Sheeran’s new album Divide.
My Questions To My Nominees:
- When you were in school (or if you are in school) did/do you find yourself doodling in your notebook?
- Are there any animals that you are afraid of?
- Do you prefer small towns or big cities?
- What was the best news you’ve ever received?
- What three qualities draw you to a person?
- Are you a creature of habit?
- Would you consider yourself to be spontaneous or do you like things planned out?
- Are you one to engage conflict or avoid it?
- As a child, what is the strangest thing you believed in?
- If you could eliminate one of your weakness’, what would it be?
- What book or quote has taught you a valuable life lesson?
- Pink For Days
- Simple Ula
- Grubbing With Jess