Hey there everyone, how are you all doing?! Today I’m continuing with my little game of catch up on awards by writing up this particular post! I was nominated by Andra from The Stylish Confident back in February for this award. Haven’t heard of The Stylish Confident?! Well you are seriously missing out because she has some amazing fashion related posts! Go on over and give her blog a look, trust me, you won’t regret it! Another beautiful person to have nominated me is Felicia from felisrecipes. Are you interested in all things cooking? If so then definitely go on over and check out Felicia for some brunch ideas, 30 minute meals and for salad recipes!
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate, at most, 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Facts about me (times two because I was nominated twice):
- I am a bargain hunter, I really rather spend a certain about money for much much more than spend a lot of money on one single thing.
- I typically wake up before my alarm has a chance to even ring and then I lay there trying to fall back asleep…I never can.
- I wake up early even on the weekends (7-8am) because I like to get all of my errands and chores done early.
- I like to relax and just chill, I’m completely happy with getting on my bed as early as 5-6 and just chillin’ on my laptop or watching films. (Notice I said ON my bed and not IN my bed.)
- I love love love love love fluffy blankets and soft pillows!
- I much prefer to have a night in with some drinks and playing games rather than going out to a club or bar.
- I like my eggs sunny side up.
- I have really good hearing so loud TVs, music and people bother me.
- I’ve recently gotten into reading food.
- I have 20/20 eye vision, yay me!
- I don’t always find it necessary to add sugar or honey to my teas, for example, I never add sugar or honey to my Green Mint Tea.
- I am CPR certified.
- When I feel overwhelmed, I make a list of everything I need to do.
- I like communicating with my readers so I really appreciate comments.