A Message for Jamie’s Eyes Only: Jamie, Jamie I hope you didn’t think I forgot about your Mystery Blogger Award because I most definitely did not!
The stunning blue eyed beauty Jamie from Don’t Give a Jam nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Jamie has a super cool blog about all things fashion, life, beauty products and basically everything because she’s just that talented! Go on over and check her blog out because you most definitely will not regret it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out the origin of the mystery blogger award here on the creator’s blog!
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m a planner, so I plan my posts ahead of time and schedule them out and therefore it may seem like I’m super duper late on an award post or that I forgot about someone’s nomination but trust me, it’s just because I already typed up and scheduled a similar post and therefore it just seems like I’ve forgotten about someone but I really didn’t. Was that hard to follow? I feel like that was hard to follow. Hopefully at least Jamie understood that because last week I posted a Mystery Blogger Award 002 & 003 and I don’t want her thinking I forgot to add her into it because I didn’t, I just simply had that one typed and ready to go.
- I’m super eager for nicer, warmer weather because I want to get outside and shoot some pictures!
- I’m perfectly happy with chillin’ in on a Friday night, in my robe, on my bed, jamming to Ed Sheeran while blogging (Currently typing this on March 10, 2017 at 8:35pm; told you I plan ahead)
Questions Jamie Gave to Me:
- Do you pronounce it tomato or tomahto?
I most definitely pronounce it tomato; wish I was cool enough to say tomahto.
- What is your most used word or phrase?
Probably “I don’t know, I can’t decide.”
- Favorite song of the moment?
Every song on Ed Sheeran’s latest album.
- What’s the last thing you dreamt about?
Your guess is as good as mine.
- If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
For some reason, Shark Tank was my first thought so Shark Tank is what I’ll go with. No, Shark Tank is not on the Animal Planet, it’s a show about entrepreneurs.
My Best Post:
According to the 146 likes, my best post is Winter Essentials.
My Questions to My Nominees:
- What is the last song you sang along to?
- Without worrying about money or responsibilities, if you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
- Would you rather be a singer, actress, or professional athlete?
- What games do you enjoy playing?
- What product can you not live without?
- The Cooking Spoon
- Beauty and the Ballroom
- Pink For days
- Dazed Muse
- World of Aungy
- Natalie Vinh