I’ve been nominated by Jade for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Go on over to Jade’s blog and give her a follow, some likes and some comments too because she definitely deserves them!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Jade’s Questions to Me:
- If you could time travel once, would you visit the past or the future?
If I could time travel once, I would visit the past because I would be too scared to see my future afraid that when I come back to the present I would live my life differently to try to avoid or to try to make something happen.
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I am most definitely an early bird.
- What is your favourite colour?
My favorite color is black.
- Sweet or savory?
- What is your favourite season?
I hate picking favorites but I’ll go with the summer so I can chill by the pool and go to the beach.
- Would you rather watch TV, watch a film, or read a book?
I would rather watch a film.
- What is your favourite animal?
I love dogs, as simple as that may be I really do love them.
- Swim in a pool or swim in the ocean?
Swim in a pool, I don’t go in the ocean.
- Can you play an instrument? If so what?
I use to play the flute.
- What is your best quality?
I think my best quality is being helpful and there for my friends.
- What is your favourite blog post you have written so far?
My favorite blog post is probably Charging Through because I was so raw and honest in it about my struggles.
My Questions to You:
- How old were you when you first started to blog?
- What is your favorite place that you have visited?
- What are two of your fears?
- Have you ever read a book and been impacted by it? If so, what book?
- What song could you listen to on repeat?
- Are you usually late, early, or on time?
- Rainy days or snowy days?
- What is one thing that you would love to do again?
- What subject did you absolutely love in school?
- What is your go to outfit?
- What do you like to do on a Sunday evening?
- Zavi Fashion
- Hustle & Highlight
- Little Peanut Buddha
- Hackney Kitchen
- Don’t Give a Jam