Hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog! I’ve recently been nominated by Alicia for the Liebster Award! I want to thank Alicia from Live Pulchritudinously so very much for nominating me for this award, I am very thankful and honored to have been nominated by you. I suggest that everyone go on over to Alicia’s blog and give her some likes, comments and a follow.
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
Alicia’s Questions To Me:
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Brownie Chunk.
- What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it to me?
Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg. I would recommend it and the first two of the series to EVERYONE!
- Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
I have no tattoos but I do have piercings.
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I like someone who is funny, caring, kind, adventurous, sweet, just to name a few things.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written?
Charging Through is probably my favorite blog post only because I was so raw and honest.
- What is your favorite color?
- Coffee or tea?
Love them both.
- Cats or Dogs?
Dogs for sure!
- Favorite show as a kid?
I don’t usually pick favorites but I loved: Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Johnny Bravo, Full House, Scooby Doo….I’m probably forgetting a bunch honestly.
Questions to My Nominees:
- Do you believe in Horoscopes?
- Do you have a blogging schedule you follow or do you post whenever you feel like posting?
- What are your favorite clothing brands?
- What have you learned from blogging?
- Can you describe your favorite weather?
- Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
- What is your go to dessert?
- How would you describe your style?
- What is your favorite knock knock joke?
- What place would you revisit?
- How do you like to spend your Sunday evening?
- Invisible- No- More
- A Little Swiss, a Little Canadian
- Don’t Give a Jam
- Blonde’s Tea
- Amber Louise
- Dazed Muse
- Sara Loves Makeup