Hello all of you beautiful gems, how are you all doing on this fine day? I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the stunning Jess from Grubbing With Jess! Jess is a 26 year old gorgeous lady who has a huge passion for nutrition, food and fitness. I would highly recommend going over to her blog for yummy eats and great posts! Thank you so much Jess for nominating me for this award, you’re the best!
Here Are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their profile.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I Started:
I’ve actually answered this a few times on several different posts but I’ll give you the basic run down. I’ve always been into blogging, I’ve had a tumblr for ages, since I was like 10. A few years ago I started blogging on Bloglovin’ but eventually gave up on it and then last year I felt the need to start blogging again because I needed a hobby and an escape and therefore I started a WordPress and I’ve kept to it.
Two Pieces of Advice:
- Share your posts on social media. I don’t actually do this because in fact, none of my friends other than my best friend and my boyfriend know I have this blog but I would highly recommend it regardless.
- Answer people that write to you. If people have taken the time out of their day to like and comment on your post, definitely make the effort to answer back to each person individually.
(I’ve done this post a few times so I’ll try not to renominate people but sorry if I do.)