Hello everyone! How is everything going? Let me know in the comment section below! Today I want to thank the amazing Jade from Beauty and the Flawed for nominating me for my very first Cramm Award! Jade has a great lifestyle blog that has anything from beauty to books to food and therefore you should go on over to her blog because she has a little bit of everything for everyone!
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award is The Cramm Award created by TheCramm (created by Liv).
Three Things that Motivate Me to Blog:
- Other bloggers: I like the community and the communication we have with one another. I like that we share our lives, our thoughts and opinions and from there we grow and get to learn new things.
- Sharing Things: I often times am somewhere or see something and simply want to share it with someone and on my own blog I can do just that.
- Escape: Blogging is my own little escape from the world. On my blog I blog about what I like and what I enjoy. I feel like I can be myself on my blog which I really do enjoy.
Three People that Inspire Me to Blog:
(They all started off as being bloggers and then they grew a YouTube channel.)
One Thing I Hope to do to Improve the World:
- I hope I improve the world by sending out positive vibes. I hope that by sharing myself, my thoughts, good positive quotes and by sharing ways to be more positive that people will learn to become more positive too. I think having a world filled with more positive people can help us communicate better and live together better.
Jade‘s Challenge Question to Me:
Would you rather have one wish granted now or have three wishes granted in 10 years time?
After pondering this for some time, I have decided that I would rather have on wish granted right now.
My Challenge Question to You:
If you could have any super power in the world, how would you use it to positively influence the world?