Thank you so very much to Katlyn from Everything Under the Sun for nominating me for the Desert Island Discs Blog Tag! Prior to Katlyn I had never heard of this tag before but it seems really fun and cool!
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to the original post (BookBum’s)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
Premise of Desert Island Discs:
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
Album 1: Divide – Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran’s album Divide came out March 3, 2017 and I have been listening to it nonstop! I simply love Ed Sheeran’s voice and songs so I’m not too shocked that this was my very first choice.
Album 2: Made In The A.M. – One Direction
How could I not take a bit of One Direction?! I was a big fan the second they came out so I would definitely have to take them along with me for this desert trip.
Album 3: Unbreakable Smile – Tori Kelly
I love Tori Kelly’s voice because it is so raw and so incredible! I would definitely have to take her along with me so I could jam out to Unbreakable Smile, Dear No One and many others.
Album 4: Mind of Mine – Zayn
Zayn’s first album by himself! I just can’t resist because this album has some very good vibes.
Album 5: X (Wembley Edition) – Ed Sheeran
You know, all of my albums would honestly be Ed Sheeran however I figured I should change things up in between! I decided to also take one more Ed Sheeran album because he is simply amazing!
Book: Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
I’ve raved and raved about her books and I will continue to rave about them because they are modern and so easy to read.
I was just about to say that I would take my laptop so that I could still blog but I just realized that I probably won’t have internet on this desert island so therefore I would like to take my camera instead.
- Grubbing with Jess
- The Very Punny Blog
- Simple Ula
- Beauty and the Flawed