Hello everyone! It’s the last day of the month and I hope you’ve had a fabulous month filled with wonderful things! If you haven’t been having such a great month just remember, tomorrow is the start of a new month so make it yours and make it great!
Today I want to thank the lovely Autumn Leaf Cafe for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Marlisa is a relatively new blogger and therefore you should go over to her blog, check her out and give her some support!
Another amazing woman, Natttblog, also nominated me for this award. Natttblog has been very busy since she’s recently moved to whole new state! Go on over to her blog to check out her new place, new buys and other great posts!
And finally, we have Jules from Blonde’s Tea that has also nominated me for this award recently. Jules runs a lovely fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog that you all should go and check out!
Can you tell I’ve been slacking with posting my award posts?! I say you give all of these lovely ladies some wonderful support because they work so hard on their blogs and it definitely shows!
Here Are the Rules:
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (being kind).
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
Facts About Me:
Since the rules are that I must add 7 facts about myself and since I’ve been nominated 4 times, I’ll do a total of 28 facts!! Woahhhh, are you ready?!
- I drive a Ford Mustang.
- I could never work in a pet store because I would want to buy all of the dogs.
- I’ll only ever get the white iPhone. I tried to be adventurous once and get the black but I went back and quickly returned it because I just didn’t like it.
- I love being comfy and casual just as much as I love to be dressed up.
- I really need to invest in a bike because I love taking bike rides through parks.
- Walking through the park is one of my favorite things to do, it also helps that my dog loves it too.
- Whenever I wash my dog, I also have to comb her hair and blow dry her…what a diva.
- I love the scent of Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & BodyWorks
- Mint green tea is one of my favorite teas.
- I really love gray toned homes.
- I am fascinated by great photography.
- I’m no artist, but I do enjoy to paint.
- I am very indecisive.
- I do my Christmas shopping super early because I hate being in the mall during the holidays.
- If a store is far too disorganized, I can’t focus and won’t buy anything because all I’ll look at is the clutter around me.
- I have days where I am literally eager to clean! A clean place is a happy place.
- I cringe whenever I see someone litter.
- I feel very badly throwing away food.
- My hiccups are super duper loud and high pitched.
- I’m at work typing this thinking about my dog and how badly I want to take her out for a walk….how normal.
- I have been a substitute teacher now for 3 years.
- I’m an awful test taker.
- I was in the Top 10 in my high school, in fact, I just made it by being number 10 in the class.
- I’ve had the same best friend for 12 years now and I wouldn’t trade her for the world.
- I don’t mind doing laundry.
- You won’t catch me outside doing much gardening; don’t think I was given the green thumb.
- I once had a dream that a tall purple goblin was chasing me so I held my breath and I jumped into a lake because I knew goblins couldn’t swim…turns out I was holding my breath in real life…very very scary!
- Roller coasters are not my thing.
Sorry if you’ve already been nominated or if I’ve already nominated you; I can’t keep track of everything!