Hello beautiful people! If you can’t tell by the title, today’s second post is about the Blog-Aholic Award, I’ve actually already received this by two other people, you can check that post out here.
Are you wondering who on earth nominated me for this lovely post?! Well it’s none other than the gorgeous Rachel from Beauty and the Ballroom! If you are not already following this gorgeous dancer than you definitely should go on over and click the follow button because you are missing out!
What is the Blog-Aholic Award?:
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?:
Rules for the Blog- aholic Award
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best post(s):
Facts about me:
- I love carvel ice cream cake! My favorite part is the crunchy bits in between the chocolate and vanilla layers.
- I’m horrible at dancing, I have no rhythm what so ever which is a real shame.
- Water, water, water, I spend most of my day drinking water as opposed to juices or sodas!
I’m nominating these bloggers for the Blog-Aholic Award: