Cupid is flying through the air hitting us all on our lovely bums with his arrow! Is that too much? Was that too visual for you? Sorry. Today I’m here to share with you some gift ideas that you should get for the lucky lady in your life!
On a Budget:
Just because you are on a budget doesn’t mean you can’t get your lover a perfect and wonderful gift.
The Easy to Please: For the girl in your life that is satisfied with the little things.
- Flowers (so cliche, but some women really do love flowers and what they symbolize)
- Photo album of the both of you
- Make a massage pamphlet (a pamphlet filled with shoulder massage, back massage and foot massage tickets that they can rip out and give to you whenever they crave a massage)
The Baker: For the girl that loves to bake.
- Recipe book
- New utensils (spoons, spatulas, whisks, measuring cups, baking tins)
- Oven mitts
Money not a problem? Below is a list of things you can get your special lady.
The Baker: You can give this lover everything on the budget section and more…
- A waffle maker
- Hand mixer
- Carlos Bakery Cake Decorating Class (Book Here)
The Active Girl: For the girl that is really into fitness or outdoor activities.
- Gym clothes
- Yoga mat
- Medicine ball
- SoulCycle classes
- Skiing or snowboarding tickets
The Fashion Obsessed: For the girl who loves everything clothes.
- Clothes, clothes and more clothes
- Fashion show tickets
The Stressed: For the one who needs a get away.
- Aire Ancient Baths in NYC (other locations also available)
- Nail/hair salon gift card
Did the above list give you any ideas? Do you see anything in this post that you may enjoy personally? Let me know in the comments!