Ahhhh, third post in one day…is that too much?! It’s definitely too much isn’t it? I’m sorry, I hope you all don’t unfollow me for putting too much content out there in one day! I promise this is the last one but it was just too good to not post today!
The oh so lovely Abigail from Freckled Fashionista not only nominated me for this tag but she also has created this tag! Can you believe it?! In my opinion, there is so much meaning behind this tag because gratitude is important, it’s important to be grateful and it’s important to reflect back on our lives and realize what exactly we are thankful for. If you’d like to read her original post, which you should, go here.
Much like Abigail, I also would like to share a quote on gratitude.
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- List five things that you’re grateful for. Try to think out of the box!
- Nominate five other bloggers to do the tag.
-What I’m grateful for-
- I’m grateful for my health.
- I’m grateful for my job.
- I’m grateful for yoga and exercise in general.
- I’m grateful for every adventure I’ve been able to go on and will continue to go on.
- I’m grateful for my life.