In terms of awards, 2017 has definitely been my year! Today the beautiful Daisy from Life as Daisy has awarded me with the Mystery Blogger Award. I would definitely recommend going on over to her to her blog, checking her out and giving her a follow! I want to give a big thank you to Daisy for nominating me for this award!!
The creater of the Mystery Blogger Award is Enigma, here is her page.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME
- I don’t mind being alone, in fact, I quite enjoy my own company.
- I’m definitely an early bird but please, make sure I wake up on my own or with an alarm because if I’m awaken by too much noise you’re causing I will get cranky.
- I’m a super duper light sleeper…I will wake up if someone lightly taps on my bedroom door.
MY ANSWERS TO DAISY’S QUESTIONS:
- What is your favorite destination that you’ve ever visited?
Ahhhhh, I hate to pick favorites however, the first place that came to mind was Algarve, Portugal.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and what would your house/place look like?
If I could live anywhere, I would choose to live on a beach, not exactly sure what specific location but for sure on a beach. My house would be massive because I like open space but it wouldn’t be massive to the point where there is a lot of pointless empty space. I would definitely have a walk in closet because I desperately need one. I would also want a pool and a hot tub and a yard so that my dog, Riley, can have plenty of room to run around. My house theme or colors would be shades of grey and neutral colors.
- What would be your ultimate candy three-course dinner?
Woahh, what a question! My ultimate candy three-course dinner would be: Ferrero Rocher, Twix & a KitKat.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
My celebrity crush is Ryan Reynolds.
- What would you do for a living, if you could be anything you wanted to be?
If I could be anything, I would maybe want to try out being a professional blogger or a YouTuber or a singer…so many options, I really don’t know.
MY BEST POST:
According to WordPress, my best post is Charging Through.
- Invisible – No – More
- A Little Swiss, A Little Canadian
- Life of an Introvert
- Lace & Flannels
- Absolutely Olivia
- Blonde’s Tea
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- If you were a squirrel for a day, what would you do?
- What is your funniest memory?
- What music artist could you listen to forever?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your least favorite household chore?