Hello everyone! I wasn’t planning on posting today however I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the oh so lovely Covet Luxe! Can you believe that this girl has only had her blog for about 4 weeks?! She’s clearly got an amazing blog already because she’s already won an award! A message to Lily: thank you again for this nomination, keep doing you because you’re obviously doing great! A message to my readers: UHMMM….go follow her!!!
Lily wasn’t the only one to nominate me recently for this award, in fact Her Shimmering Pages has also nominated me. I want to give a huge thank you to Her Shimmering Pages for nominating me, I feel truly honored that you’ve chosen me out of so many people to nominate! I also want to say that everyone should go on over to her page and check it out!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I started:
- Photos are amazing! Whenever you can, try to add your own photos so that people can see how great whatever you’re talking about is. Some people are very visual and therefore having photos really helps them understand what you’re talking about.
- Be open, share more information about you and your likes and dislikes. Opening up in your blog posts can really help the reader understand who you are and where you’re coming from.
- Life of Lyssa
- Diamonds & Daydreaming
- Amber Louise
- Alice and the Adventure
- Blonde’s Tea
- Cooked and Cooking
- Just another single girl in London
- Sara Loves Makeup
- Making Up Molly
- Dazed Muse
- Eat Live Escape
- Bianca Mara
- Certainly Uncertain
- Olive’s World
- Fordlee Style