It’s a snowy afternoon here in Jersey and guess what?! I just got nominated for the Real Neat Blog award by A little Swiss, a little Canadian! I want to give her a big big big shout out for nominating me, thank you so very much, I really appreciate it and I am honored to be chosen. If you love tasty treats and awesome blogs then you really need to go over and check out her blog out!
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc.)
- Add your own 7 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions by Ursula:
- What are your favorite spices?
My favorite number one favorite spice is cinnamon however I also like nutmeg, allspice and ground clove as long as it is not over powering.
- What are your favorite herbs?
My favorite herbs are basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary and dill.
- What is your favorite dessert?
I’m pretty sure I have finally picked a favorite dessert which is tiramisu!
- What city would you like to visit?
I would like to visit many cities however one of them is London, England.
- What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are blogging, working out and I’ve recently taken up photography.
- What languages do you speak or would like to be able to speak?
I speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and I took Italian for 4 years however I’m probably a bit rusty. I would love to get better at my Italian as well as pick up Polish since my boyfriend is Polish.
- Do you have a quote or saying that you use in life?
I actually have many quotes that I live by, in fact I have a Quotes to Live By series on my blog with some of my favorite quotes so go ahead and check those out!
My Questions to You:
- What are your top 3 favorite cartoon films?
- What genre of film do you prefer to watch?
- What do you enjoy to do on a cozy rainy day?
- What is one thing you’d like to improve about yourself ?
- What are your favorite TV channels to watch?
- Have you ever tried to go skiing or snowboarding? Would you try it?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- The Urben Life
- The Daily Dose
- Memories in the Making
- Kelsey Grace Perreault
- Happy Hannah Love