More and more gift ideas so you don’t have to stress out this holiday season! If you missed Christmas Gift Ideas 001 and 002 I would definitely recommend you go and check those out.
- Nail tools – clippers and filer
- Hair accessories
- Playing cards/ small games
- Nice soap
- Coffee/tea/ hot chocolate
- Lip care products
- Facial products
On a budget:
- Clothes – as simple as it may seem you can go as big or as little as you want when it comes to this budget. An awesome idea is to go to stores like Burlington & TJmaxx where you can get a lot for a little
- Wine tasting at a winery – wine tasting can be relatively cheap (depending on the place) look for a place near you to take your wine lover here and then offer to purchase their favorite wine at this place
- Candles – you can never go wrong with candles
- Tree ornaments – because each year who doesn’t like new ornaments ?!
- Wallet/accessories – you can always go to places like Burlington to get a name brand wallet for a lot cheaper
- CityPass – certain cities have CityPass’ which allow you to do a lot of different activities for a lot cheaper. Find a city near you that has a CityPass and see if you can get your loved one this for Christmas
- Helicopter Ride – I know in NYC you can get a Helicopter ride for an hour or two and it takes you exploring all around the city. Check out if this is possible near you!
- Vacation – Now this is if you’re ready to spend LOADS! Get your loved one a vacation trip to their favorite place, if you’re lucky you may be able to find that place on Groupon and you’ll have an opportunity to save a lot!