Are you counting down the days till Christmas like I am?! Today I want to share with you some more Christmas gift ideas just in case you’re stuck and aren’t sure what to get that special someone. In case you haven’t noticed, this post is 002, which does mean I have already made a first post about Christmas gift ideas and I highly recommend you go and check that one out as well.
- Personalized Mug – At Walgreens you can put your photos on virtually anything, give a personalized mug to that coffee drinker friend of yours and they’ll think of you every time they sip their coffee
- Personalized Puzzle – Also at Walgreens you can take one of your photos and make it into a puzzle, this way when your friend gets it they can put together a puzzle of you and them, then they can frame it and keep it forever.
For Specific Types of People:
In this category I will name types of people or hobbies people may enjoy and along with that I will add a list of things you can put together in a basket to give them.
- The Baker – measuring cups, measuring spoons, spatula, oven mitt, whisk, cupcake liners, chocolate molds, a mixer, bowls, pie dish, cake stand, cupcake holder, food coloring, kitchen towels, loaf tray, baking magazine, recipe book, rolling pin, cookie cutters, apron, vanilla extract, almond extract,
- The Construction/Manual Worker– working gloves, construction boots, hoodies, hats, screws, hammer, screw driver, flashlight, paint brushes, painting trays, tape, measuring tape, pencils, saw, tool case, any electrical tool you think they may need
- The Teacher – pencils, pens, erasers, grading book, planner, white out, stickers, staples, tape, coffee mug, coffee, name plate for their desk, gift cards to Starbucks/Dunkin, Post-it Notes, sharpies, hand sanitizer, books, favorite candy
- Movie certificate
- Gift cards: American Express, Starbucks, Dunkin, Gas, restaurants
- Phone case
- Mug warmer/ cozy
- Detangle brush
- Makeup brushes
- Nail polish
- Small wines
- Lottery tickets