Hello there! Christmas is fast approaching; as if you weren’t already quickly counting down the days I thought I would remind you. Around this time of year it can be quite tricky to come up with fun and exciting gifts for all of your loved ones. Today I want to share with you some of the gifts I have given in the past couple of years that you might want to consider doing yourself this year for a friend or family member.
- Photo album – random photos of the two of you together
- Scrapbook – showcasing all of the years you’ve been together and the fun things you’ve done, you can include movie stubs, broachers of places you’ve been and other bits and bobs
- Picture frame – frame a photo of your favorite photo together and write a little note saying why it’s your favorite
On a budget ($20-$50)
- Paint & wine class – grab a bottle of your favorite wine and go to your nearest paint & wine spot where you can paint together and get a little boozy
- PJ set/night in – this is great for spending some quality time together, grab matching PJ sets that are cheap and stylish then assemble a little spa night of at home facials, manicures, pedicures and of course make sure to have plenty of little snacks to eat and plenty of movies and drinks
- Spa basket – go to a store such as Burlington and purchase a cheap basket then fill it with Lush products like bath bombs and body washes. Don’t have a Lush near you? That’s okay! You can always get the spa kits that are very popular during this time of year anywhere; Burlington even has them. Assemble the basket with cute lotions, body washes, scrubs, facials, fuzzy socks and towels to give your friend or family member a relaxing night in on their own.
- Watch & Dress Shirt: I know what you’re thinking, you can’t possibly get a watch & dress shirt for $50 but you sure can if you shop at Burlington! Pick up a watch for about $20 and then a dress shirt for another $20-$30, trust me, I’ve done it so can you.
Big Spender ($50 and up):
- Jewelry: Always a winner in anyone’s book! Get a nice gold necklace, or diamond ring and bracelet, the options are endless and you can really go as expensive or inexpensive as you want
- Night away – last year I got my best friend a night in NYC; which was amazing! We traveled around during the day exploring Time’s Square, museums and restaurants then at night instead of having to travel all the way back home we were able to stay in a nice hotel in the city. Again with this gift you can go as simple or as lavish as you want depending on the kind of hotel you want.
- Spa – Another great idea for a gift is to get that stressed out friend a day away at a spa. I would highly recommend the Aire Ancient Baths in NYC. The ancient bath place can be anywhere from $80- $500 depending on the services you want.
- Chocolate Santa’s or chocolate Christmas related treats
- On the go hand sanitizers – Bath & Body Works
- On the go lotions – Bath & Body Works
- On the go body spray – Bath & Body Works