Hmmmm, who doesn’t love nice warm bread? I know I sure do! Today I will be sharing with you a recipe from Food Networks Easy Baking magazine.
- Olive oil for brushing and drizzling
- 3 11 ounce tubes refrigerated bread dough
- assorted toppings such as shredded cheddar, chopped dill, parsley, almonds, and paprika
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brush a tube pan with olive oil
- Form dough into small balls (about 12 per tube)
- Put toppings in small bowls then roll each dough ball in the topping of your choice
- Arrange layer of dough balls to cover the bottom of the pan then drizzle with olive oil
- Arrange 2 more layers of dough, drizzling the top with more oil
- Bake the monkey bread until golden (about 35 to 40 minutes)
- Let cool for 10 minutes then serve
Yum yum! This recipe seems great, doesn’t it? I hope you give it a try and let me know how it goes in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this recipe nor do I own the featured image, both the recipe and image come from Food Networks Easy Baking magazine.