Guess who’s back, back again. Easy-Baking is back, tell a friend! As if you couldn’t already guess by the title of this post, today I have for you yet another Easy Baking recipe from Food Networks Easy Baking magazine.
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 12 -24 medium cherries with stems
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line 12 cup muffin pan with liners
- Pulse pistachios, flour, baking powder and salt in a food processor until incorporated
- Whisk the confectioners’ sugar and eggs in a large bowl then whisk in the pistachio mixture until combined then stir in the butter
- Spook 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin cup
- bake about 8 minutes then place 1 or 2 sherries in the center then continue baking for another 10 to 12 minutes
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar and let cool then enjoy
I hope you try out this recipe, please let me know in the comments if you do or if this is a recipe you’d be interested in trying!
Disclaimer: I do not own this recipe nor the featured image. Both the recipe and the image come from Food Networks Easy Baking magazine.