Another Easy Baking recipe from Food Networks Easy Baking magazine. Today’s recipe is titled Apple- Cranberry Muffins.
You will need:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, plus some for topping
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- Dried apple pieces for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Line 12 muffin tins with liners and coat with cooking spray
- Whisk flour, cranberries, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a large bowl
- Beat brown sugar, butter, applesauce, sour cream and eggs in a medium bowl then fold the dry ingredients in
- Fill the muffin liners two thirds of the way with batter
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool slightly and enjoy
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Disclaimer: I do not own this recipe nor the featured image of this post. Both the recipe and photo come from Food Networks Easy Baking magazine.