Hey hey! Back again with the Easy Baking Food Network Magazine! Today’s recipe is Triple Chocolate- Hazelnut cookies.
You will need:
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablesppons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Place the oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees. Spread hazelnuts on baking sheet and bake on the upper rack until they become golden brown this will take about 7 minutes
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix the butter and chocolate and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring until chocolate becomes melted, add vanilla and whisk until smooth then set aside
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until they become foamy. Gradually add the sugar and beat until thick and pale yellow. Gradually beat the melted chocolate mixture and reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and mix until combined. Fold in the hazelnuts and chocolate chips
- Using either a spoon or ice cream scoop, form cookie shape and drop two inches apart on the lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until cookies become crackly then let cool and enjoy
I hope you like this weeks Easy Baking Food Network magazine recipe! Let me know if you try it out!
Once again, I do not own this recipe, I am simply sharing it from a magazine that I have purchased.